Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastcom in the Sooey, Gleann and Geevagh Area

Options
  • 01-12-2007 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

Fastcom are considering putting a mast up on Carran Hill near the windmills. This would serve an area from Sooey and Gleann right down to Geevagh. This would give fast internet access to people like me who haven't a hope of getting broadband via a landline because they live too far from the exchanges in Riverstown and Ballyfarnon.

Naturally, they won't put it up unless there is enough interest in the service so if you are in this area please contact them to register your interest.

Thanks! :)

BTW I don't work for Fastcom, I just want an internet connection which doesn't move at the pace of a dying snail...:)

Advertisement