Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maintenance grat payments in wicklow

Options
  • 01-12-2007 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭

Hi all i am gettin the maintenance grant and it is paid on the last school day of the month. Just wondering if any one knows what way the payments will work for the month of december? :confused:

thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Check Myth's sig. It might be in there.

smashey wrote: »
    Check Myth's sig. It might be in there.

Heh.

I don't know the dates myself (and I don't think they're in my signature, but who knows!) but you'd be best advised to contact your Council/VEC directly to ask when they'll arrive. The dates change as per each Council.

Let us know what you find out though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭danois

thanks i rang them in wicklow its the 17 thats the last working day for the vec here so im guessing if any one else gets paid the last school day of the month they are prb the same. thank god badly needed money or i would of had some very upsets kids on the 25th.

Advertisement