Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corballis Park, Dublin Airport

Options
  • 01-12-2007 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

Going out to TNT Ltd in Corballis Park at Dublin Airport on Monday, if anyone could tell me where this is? What do I take to find it when I get to the airport? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

What direction are you coming from?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

What direction are you coming from?
    You have to make it so complicated, all he / she wanted are direction's

The AA have a route finder on their website, try that it's very easy to follow. Although step seven can be tricky!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=53.422749,-6.231812&spn=0.002883,0.013561&t=h&z=17&om=1

Old Airport Entrance, first left and left again, on the left at the end of the road

gillo wrote: »
    You have to make it so complicated, all he / she wanted are direction's
    It does make it easier to give directions when you know from where the person is coming! :rolleyes:

Ayway OP - here's a bit of a map.

DublinAirport.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

So helpful, thanks a million guys!

• Advertisement

Ayway OP - here's a bit of a map.
    Any reason to duplicate what I'd already posted?

Your map is well off with the TNT label anyhow, it's as per my direction and not where you've marked the map.

Bluetonic wrote: »
    Any reason to duplicate what I'd already posted?

Your map is well off with the TNT label anyhow
    No need to be so aggressive Bluetonic! :rolleyes:

I hadn't opened your link - apologies if i've caused you any offence!

Point taken re TNT location but I'm sure the OP will find it if he gets to Corballis Park. ;) (I must have confused it with UPS)

No need to be so aggressive Bluetonic! :rolleyes:
    You got me at a bad time after wasting 2 hours if my life watching a thrilling 0-0 Everton draw. :D

Hi guys, just wanted to ask if you know what road I should take when coming from the Malahide direction. I looked up AA Routewatch and it tells me how to get to the airport but is there a different road I should take before I get to the airport to get to Corballis Park? Just a bit scared I'll go the wrong way, haven't been out there before, thanks.

MayMay wrote: »
    Hi guys, just wanted to ask if you know what road I should take when coming from the Malahide direction. I looked up AA Routewatch and it tells me how to get to the airport but is there a different road I should take before I get to the airport to get to Corballis Park? Just a bit scared I'll go the wrong way, haven't been out there before, thanks.
    When you get to the main airport roundabout ignore signage for the main airport entrance and take the 2nd exit (straight ahead). This will bring you onto the R132 - that's the Santry road.

About one km later take a right turn into the southern entrance of the airport at the ALSAA club.

Then take the next left at the lights. Go a few hundred metres down there and take another left.

• Advertisement

You're a star Wishbone, thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

If coming from Malahide, your simplest route would be to take the road out of Malahide that leads to Tesco Clarehall.

From there take a right and go straight up to the roundabout before the M50 (you'll just pass the new Bewleys hotel on your right).

Take a right at this roundabout (3rd exit), straight up the N1/M1 and you'll see signage for you to stay in the left lane to take the left exit for the road leading to the airport.

As you drive up this road, keep left, the main entrance for the airport swings around to the right, but keep on going straight up keeping to the left lane.

After about 100meters you'll end up in Corballis Park, there's not much up there and TNT are pretty easy to find.

Thanks Dublin Writer.....would that be a quicker/easier route to take or are they both pretty much the same? Thanks.

MayMay wrote: »
    Thanks Dublin Writer.....would that be a quicker/easier route to take or are they both pretty much the same? Thanks.
    It probably depends on which side of Malahide you're coming from.

Advertisement