Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Trying to find someone breaking a Prelude

Options
  • 01-12-2007 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

Hi guys, I'm trying to find a 97+ prelude that is being broken, preferably in silver, for some parts. If anyone can help that would be great!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭cps_goodbuy

Bump please

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Thanks mate, will give them a ring.

If anyone else can help that would be great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I like preludes and would love to own one in the future. But is it very difficult to find replacement parts? :(

tuxy wrote: »
    I like preludes and would love to own one in the future. But is it very difficult to find replacement parts? :(

I know what you mean, There're just a few little parts I need to get, like a seat rail cover :rolleyes: and I'm getting it from america :eek:

But it's a really lovely car, it's the 2.0i 16v (130hp) version. Completely original and unmodified, just the way I like it.

Interior is totally immaculate besides that missing cover :mad:
    Exterior has been keyed... :( so going to have that sorted soon :)

Oh btw, my first car! :D *dances*

+++++ p.s. Still looking for breakers that have preludes, or someone who wants to upgrade things on theirs (body kit or engine stuff) +++++

• Advertisement

Oh, the honda dealers are ok, but....

They either can't get parts or tell me the parts don't exist... even though I've sourced the american and jap part codes. (btw the cars the European model)

They charge outrageous prices (Prelude sticker was around 80 excluding postage)

...good old ebay :o

Bumped: Also looking for a 2000 Year Prelude

Advertisement