Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you do this?

Options
  • 01-12-2007 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭

I just want to find out what keys you need to use in order to type out words with a line through the centre of them (striking out a word?), just like if you wrote out an answer realised it was wrong and you put a line through it?
    I've just seen this used a lot on Boards lately.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Use the tag [NOPARSE]word here[/NOPARSE] and you should get the result below.

word here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

That was quick, Ruu. Thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Do we have a wiki page with the bb codes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Aye, it is here but probably could do with some updating/tidying up which I can take care of later on if you wish.

Great, would appreciate that.

Gerry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

That explains a lot of the stuff I saw done on postings here, but was mystified over how they were done! Thanks for that.
    Sorry to go off topic but Vexorg, how on earth have you notched up over 10ml posts????

I am employed by some of the leading ketboard manufacturers to stress test their products.

or maybe someone has access to the admin control panel. :)

Advertisement