Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Richard Pryor Stand-up on Paramount Comedy?

• 01-12-2007 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knew where and when the Richard Pryor stand-up routine that Paramount Comedy show occasionally is? I have been trying to find it to buy on video (do they still sell videos?) or dvd, I bought one that I thought was it, intitled Richard Pryor live in the sunset strip, which is where I think the Paramount one was filmed, but it was a different one, he probably did several shows there? Anyway anyone know which one the Paramount Comedy one is, if is available to buy, and if so what the dvd would be called, can you link to it on amazon or something even? Well thanks if anyone knows, I'd really love to get it in time for christmass.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

ahh I really have to start googling things before posting, if anyones interested it was Richard Pryor: Live in Concert (1979), funniest stand-up performance ever by the way, should check it out if you haven't seen it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'm moving this to the stand-up comedy forum, where like-minded people can agree or disagree with you! :)

Advertisement