Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which forum to discuss shyte in my garden?

Options
  • 01-12-2007 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

As my last thread on this topic was locked by `delly`, where should this be posted?One reason it was locked was for "unwanted cat sh!te pictures", I think that is a disgraceful, unfounded presumption, it could be dog ****e. The off topic posts and poison recommendtion could have been edited/deleted. Those photos were artisticly taken, whats next, banning pictures of the statue of David because he`s naked. One could also say the photos were part of a forensic investigation, Horatio of CSI would`nt be told his case photos were "unwanted".

As my last(ish) word on this matter, I bumped into my dog owning neighbour today, I asked him if he had any idea what dog could be sh!tting in my front garden(he has the only dog in our cul-de-sac), he didnt, so if it is him it should stop now, if it does`nt stop, it must be the cat....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

If it's the neighbour's dog, get a photo of it leaving a 'deposit' in your garden.

Place a plastic bag containing aforementioned deposit on their front
    door step along with the photo stapled to the top along with a note
    saying " I believe this is yours". They'll soon get the message. ;)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Wall, your banned from The Gardening/DIY forum for a week for starting this thread. While the motives for your other thread may be questionable, i gave you the initial benefit of the doubt, but posting pictures of cat shyte is my view was being a general muppet and was not needed. You should have taken that warning as it was, instead you make this thread which again smells of muppetery, therefore give me a PM in a week to regain access. If you have issues with the ban or have issues about which forum to post in, take it to feedback.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement