Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin nuvi300

Options
  • 01-12-2007 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Just bought one of these for 150 on Expansys refurbed. I've more or less got to grips with it but have noticed it's a little out of date with the maps, only small things but still. I've heard mention of the CityNavigator V10 maps coming out soon, question is though, how do I get my unit updated with them? I've already downloaded the bit of software from the Garmin site that checked and updated the Nuvi's internal software (but not the maps).

Do they come on DVD? If so how do I get them on to the Nuvi? Are they something I can download?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

I think they are releasing the updated maps in january, their 70 banannas approx.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

chabsey wrote: »
    Do they come on DVD? If so how do I get them on to the Nuvi? Are they something I can download?

Thanks!

Yes they do come on DVD and you need to use a piece of software called mapsource

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

mondeo wrote: »
    I think they are releasing the updated maps in january, their 70 banannas approx.

So should one wait till then to get one?

Or can you buy one now and register it in Jan?

Advertisement