Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do all the hot foreign chicks hang out?

Options
  • 01-12-2007 7:26pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone have any recommendations of popular hangouts for hot foreign / eastern european girls? Myself and a few of my mates who are recently single are out on the pull at the weekends, and a few of them have had some great nights out with e.g. polish girls recently, and we want to go find some more...

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Pravda, Lower Liffey Street maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Pines

Poland's just jammed with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Aldi

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

lol at last two replies

They usually hang out with their giant Polish boyfriends.

Serious answer, I work with a few Poles and they don't seem to be the pub type. They tend to hang out with their own at house parties

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Pole dancing clubs perhaps?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Deli counter's at Spar & Centra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

phasers wrote: »
    Aldi

LOL :D My mate does his shopping in Lidl as hes a bit short on funds due to a loan, of maybe 50 odd customers we were the only Irish there. Dunno where thew Irish have headed, i remember 6 years agoi before the huge immigration the place was full of Irish.

OP- Zanzibar, it is hard to find an Irish girl there. Alot go to Spirit as well. Having said that, and having worked with a gazillion foreigners, despite the stereotype Polish women are proportionately less attractive than Irish women. I dunno what the thing on boards.ie for them is. I like Zanzibar for the music, but Ive mates who are relectant to bother going there or to Heaven in Blanchardstown because its full of foreign women. They are just harder to talk to and cant drink like Irish women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Tha Gopher wrote: »
    LOL :D My mate does his shopping in Lidl as hes a bit short on funds due to a loan, of maybe 50 odd customers we were the only Irish there. Dunno where thew Irish have headed, i remember 6 years agoi before the huge immigration the place was full of Irish.

OP- Zanzibar, it is hard to find an Irish girl there. Alot go to Spirit as well. Having said that, and having worked with a gazillion foreigners, despite the stereotype Polish women are proportionately less attractive than Irish women. I dunno what the thing on boards.ie for them is. I like Zanzibar for the music, but Ive mates who are relectant to bother going there or to Heaven in Blanchardstown because its full of foreign women. They are just harder to talk to and cant drink like Irish women.

At last, someone has woken up to the truth.

Some are hot, some are dynamite hot. But a sizeable majority look like blokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Mairt wrote: »
    But a sizeable majority look like blokes.

Sad, angry blokes.

Try Salsa clubs. Floridita - Irish Life Mall off Talbot St or The Mint Bar, part of the Westin Hotel, Westmorlan Street.

Lots of wimmins, dancing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

Czech Inn (formerly Isolde's Tower) and The Living Room (just off the top of O'Connell Street).
    And any of the Eastern Europeans women I know are either single or have Irish boyfriends, don't know where this idea of the 'big boyfriend in the background' comes from.

Also plenty in Cafe en Seine, last time I was there...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Definitely Zanzibar.

I felt uncomfortable in the Czech Inn tbh. It seemed like everyone was wondering what Irish people were doing in there.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

connundrum wrote: »
    Sad, angry blokes.

Try Salsa clubs. Floridita - Irish Life Mall off Talbot St or The Mint Bar, part of the Westin Hotel, Westmorlan Street.

Lots of wimmins, dancing.

That's a great idea, I've been to one or two of those salsa type nights and their always a great laugh.

Anyone been to them or know any others?

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭mambo

Zascar wrote: »
    That's a great idea, I've been to one or two of those salsa type nights and their always a great laugh.

Anyone been to them or know any others?

See http://www.salsapod.net/ireland/dublin-clubs.html for a list/map of Dublin salsa clubs

See also http://salsa.afterhours.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

Zascar wrote: »
    Does anyone have any recommendations of popular hangouts for hot foreign / eastern european girls? Myself and a few of my mates who are recently single are out on the pull at the weekends, and a few of them have had some great nights out with e.g. polish girls recently, and we want to go find some more...

Any ideas?

Centra and Spar...

Advertisement