Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned search error

Options
  • 01-12-2007 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

Hi. I was banned ages ago (well over a year ago now) for touting in the for sale forum. I hadn't posted anything there and the Mod at the time was satisfied that someone else (namely my sister with a festival ticket) had used my account and I was unbanned.

Unfortunately I still cant access parts of the site. When I try to use the search function or find threads/post by a user it tells me I cant because i've been banned (reason: touting *certain festival* ticket). Possibly a bug?

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

You are still showing as banned from adverts.

Who was the mod who banned/unbanned you?

V.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭legologic

Hi Vexorg

It was Lemming. Said it'd be changed to a 2 month from adverts. I still have all the pm's and emails relating to it.

Any word on this? Thanks.

Hiya Legologic

Sorry I missed your reply, can you forward the pm to me and I will sort it for you.

V.

Sent.

Many thanks.

• Advertisement

Hi Legologic

Thanks for the pm.

I have reinstated your access permissions and all should be good, and passed on your pm to the mod.

V.

Thanks Vexorg. appreciate that.

EDIT: Actually, sorry to be a pain but I still can't seem to use the search function. same reason.

Could you try again.

Poyfect!

Ta

Advertisement