Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaints about a site linked in my sig

Options
  • 01-12-2007 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Sorry if this is the wrong area.

Yesterday Vexorg contacted me to say that he had received complaints about My R4 card site that i linked to in my sig. Which fine if it is breaking the rules. I'm after editing the page (problem page linked here). I don't link to any copyrighted material or do advice where to obtain such material. I just want to get some opinions if you still think its breaking the rules? I really don't say anything more on it than i have said in the "nintendo" forum

Vexorg seems happy enough with the way it is now , but to avoid the hassle for the mods in the future I'd like to know what people think before i link it back again.

Last thing, If someone complains is that it or does it have to be a certain number of complaints before action is taken?

Appreciate any advice
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Signatures that break the rules are reported by the Boards.ie elite SIGPO troops normally in the SIGPO thread in Feedback. Some send a PM (should be done) with a message letting the user know that there is an issue with the signature to which the user has to fix signature or have it removed by an Smod or Admin.

ed: The site looks ok to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

I got a couple of messages about it.

Not really in a position to confirm the site is ok as a result:)

V

Advertisement