Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help

• 01-12-2007 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I want to buy my boyfriend a camcorder for x-mas. He will want water proof housing for it in the future. So i don.t know where to start. Im in cork and have about 400 to spend.....i wont be able to buy it online..... all your advice will help i really want to spoil him

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 398 ✭✭Benny-c

Suggest you try http://www.seaandsea.com/, they make housings for still & video cameras (Sony afaik). Just match the camcorder model with the housing & hey presto...:D

Good Luck,

Benny

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dave_r

I don't know of any place that sells underwater video housings in Cork. Munster Dive and Canoe in Finbarrs road sells housings for stills cameras.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Wimpy

Its ok panic over....i got him the camcorder today he will sort out the housing himself after xmas so im sorted...thanks for ye're help

Advertisement