Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Impounded

Options
  • 01-12-2007 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

My car got impounded in Cork. It´s over at the Blackpool Car Pound. What I can´t seem to find online is the opening times of the pound. Is it open now? Is it open at any point on Sunday?

I would ring a Garda station but I have no phone on me right now, and if I could avoid going down to a payphone today at least it would be better.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

A client of mine's car was impounded while he was arrested back in Sept. and was sent to the Blackpool Pound. It happened on a Saturday. The pound was not opened on Sunday to the public but if you ring they will let you in and pay the fines etc. At least that was the case for me, and this might have been solely because of the legal situation. Ringing is probably going to be your best bet I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 The_Prof

thx for the suggestion. do u have a number for the pound?

Advertisement