Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chicco trio travel system

Options
  • 01-12-2007 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hi everyone,
    Has anyone used this travel system? We are unsure whether to go for it or the mamas and papas travel pack system...hardly any difference btw the two as far as we can tell just dont know about the chicco brand whereas everyone says mamas and papas are good???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Teener

Hi, did you go for the chicco in the end and if so how did you find it!?

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭twinkletoes

Hi teener,
    Yes I did!..I have found it great. My daughter is 3.5 months now and is in the lie flat buggy part of the system. The carrycot was really lovely and was great for her up to 12 weeks, we put a proper moses basket mattress in it so it was suitable to sleep in over night as well instead of buying a moses basket. It was so handy for night feeds as we just wheeled her out for night feeds, prob not suitable if you sleep upstairs. The car seat clicks in and out of the car seat base and the wheel base which was handy and the the system folds small. The only neg thing to say about it is my husbands feet sometimes hit off the wheels when pushing it!!! He is about 6ft, I am 5'7,it's not a problem for me...annoying for him tho!Would reccomend it.We paid 700 for everything, i think you can get it cheaper on the net tho.

Advertisement