Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where do you buy techno cds?

• 01-12-2007 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭

Where is the best online site?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

I don't really know how much techno is going to be available on CDs tbh :confused: You'll usually only find non-chart stuff on vinyl or mp3 easily. Check out www.beatport.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

what is the logic behind buying techno on a cd off the internet? Download and burn.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Maybe some people like having cd collections? duh.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

City Discs in Templebar are good for dance/electronic in general. I like the old fashioned CD colletion too :)

• Advertisement

Felixdhc wrote: »
    City Discs in Templebar are good for dance/electronic in general. I like the old fashioned CD colletion too :)

I'm in the west. I just ordered about 7 off juno today. Great range there.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Must have a look there too. City Discs had a online facility but the site seems to be down at the moment. Tower Records can be very good also and again have an online shop - www.towerrecords.ie

You cant beat www.gemm.com though for the more difficult to find cd's or discogs of course - www.discogs.com Both though you need to know what you are after.

Felixdhc wrote: »
    Must have a look there too. City Discs had a online facility but the site seems to be down at the moment. Tower Records can be very good also and again have an online shop - www.towerrecords.ie

You cant beat www.gemm.com though for the more difficult to find cd's or discogs of course - www.discogs.com Bo though you need to know what you are after.

Thanks for those links. I have been reading reviews on resident advisor and then checking them out on juno.

You defo appreciate the music more when you pay and are more inclined to give the cd time to get into it properly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Octogen

Advertisement