Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extramarital Affairs Group

Options
  • 01-12-2007 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Due to utter frustration with internet dating sites, most of which I found are just an excuse to squeeze extortionate amounts of money out of you, I decided to set up a fortnightly e-mail newsletter specially for attached males and females and couples who want to have a bit of discreet fun.
    The idea is very simple - get in contact with me at Iluvincest@hotmail.com and I'll send you a short little form to fill out with information about you and who you want to meet. I'll include your profile with all of the others in a fortnightly newsletter. So far, after only about a week or two of advertising it, we've got seven guys, two girls and two couples.
    So if you're married, engaged or just living with someone, or if you fancy a discreet relationship, contact me now and be part of the best fun club in Munster. I only want to hear from people in Munster because it'll just get too big to handle otherwise.
    Look forward to hearing from you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Bah! To hell with online dating and to hell with you! Any true red-blooded Corkman such as myself will tell you we have no need for such things, bai!

We prefer to shake oul' family tree and see if an attractive cousin falls out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 wonderfulirishg

Fair dues to you! Maybe I'm just a glutton.....I want more and more and more!! :D

True that; True that. You want a hell of a lot more than I do:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=52547492&postcount=1

Best of luck to ya, bai!

As for me, I'm off to browse through the family album. To hell with flicking through pages of pictures of random strangers. That's just sordid.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Karoma wrote: »
    Bah! To hell with online dating and to hell with you! Any true red-blooded Corkman such as myself will tell you we have no need for such things, bai!

You're from Cork?!

Faith wrote: »
    You're from Cork?!

No. Not really. It made the incest seem somehow acceptable...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Your views intrigue me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

borat061030_2_560.jpg

Not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement