Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL betting question

Options
  • 02-12-2007 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering do all bookies include overtime when settling bets? I know PP do but I'm actually going to use Boyles tomorrow because I'm doing a treble and getting a better price on one of the other selections with them. Cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Actually, ignore that. Just noticed they don't have the option of betting on a draw so I asssume that means overtime counts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,273 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Overtime counts for all markets. ****ed me up before on an overs/unders bet. I backed unders and at the end of regulation was 5 points below the line. 3rd play of overtime Carson Palmer threw a 73 yard td pass...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,636 ✭✭✭Trampas

If it is a draw at the end of OT they return the stake on winning margins as you cant back the draw

• Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Cheers lads. I actually ended up sticking with PP as the price on the other selection drifted. I was backing Minnesota -4 and they won by 20+ so the OT never came into it :D

Advertisement