Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone into the MUDs games these days?

Options
  • 02-12-2007 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭

I recently came across Aardwolf - which is a MUD game. Anyone ever log onto these? There is an unbelievable amount of things you can do!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

I used to play the Discworld MUD which is down the Terry Pratchett realm of things. It was quite good and absolutely massive !
    I had to download the map cos i kept getting lost

Never heard of that one you are talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭hamster

eddhorse wrote: »
    I used to play the Discworld MUD which is down the Terry Pratchett realm of things. It was quite good and absolutely massive !
    I had to download the map cos i kept getting lost

Never heard of that one you are talking about

I came across Aardwolf through topmudsites . When I logged in - I found over 300 players online - I have played 23 hours worth now and kill a few creatures and failed in 2 quests so far (you get an alloted time to find and kill a creature). You are right... these games are absolutely *huge* - I was in a church and it was at least 20 rooms big alone - each with unique and interesting descriptions.
    Discworld is 5th on that site - so it must be good too. I wonder how many have at least several hundred players...

Advertisement