Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hendrix reborn on the xbox

Options
  • 02-12-2007 3:27am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

anyone else tried to get this achievement unlocked?

i'm a lefty and have just finished doing a career on medium completely right handed but the acievement didnt unlock

this is another bug of some sort?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Don't you have to finish in career mode on both lefty and righty?
    VR!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

thats what ive done i finished easy , medium & hard left handed and then went back and replayed them all on medium right handed

waste of time now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Maybe you have to do all difficulties.

aww feck that medium was tricky enough doing right handed , no way would be able to do expert.

and besides it's actually making me play worse now when i'm playing normal as i keep thinking the buttons are the other way around :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Yikes! I tried to play Sweet Child Of Mine on expert on GH2 last night at a session.
    To say it was somewhat suicidal is an understatement to say the least.

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

miju wrote: »
    ...then went back and replayed them all on medium right handed

Did you just replay over the already completed songs with the same save/band? I haven't got the game but I'd imagine the easiest way to do this is to do easy career on lefty then medium on your normal stance. Did you start a whole new career or just play through the same one?

no i just went through the same medium career again

Advertisement