Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On hunting forum what is classified as too graphic

Options
  • 02-12-2007 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Just wondering what is classified as too graphic on the hunting forum.
    I know it is a bit vague a thing to clarify but I think it needs to be clarified as sounder had a picture removed that seemed less graphic than others that are up there.
    For example a picture was posted on 23-12-2005, 22:58 and when is was complained about a mod said, "We've had this debate before ****, if you open the thread marked 'Photos thread (Hunting)' in the shooting forum, you've already signified that you're willing to view such photos."

For me that makes sense as it is a hunting forum afer all.

To go through the effort of taking a picture, transfering it onto a computer, uploading it to something like photobucket and transfering it onto a forum is a bit of effort to go to only to have it taken down.

There already has been a debate on the hunting page on the use of the pics which made some very good points so I will not repeat them here. Also the mantra of if you dont like it dont read it has been constantly repeated.

I would just like some clarity/consistency on the matter. I have being asked by people who shoot foxes on where the heart is exactly located and was considernig dissecting a dead fox I am donated to show exactly where it is. Would hate to waste my time.

I think for the sake of such a popular thread (27568 views) it is worth clearing up.

Thanks,
    Neo Researcher
    Post edited by Shield on

Advertisement