Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting in Cork

Options
  • 02-12-2007 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm going to Cork for a weekend with my girlfriend from the 28th to the 30th,
    and I was wondering if there was anywhere we could go to do some clay pigeon or target shooting?

Is it possible to go along to a club for just a day and pay a fixed fee?
    Or does anyone know of an event or someone down there we could contact?
    I had a quick run through the stickies and didnt see anything relevant.

I have some experience with target shooting with .177 air rifles but I've never done any of the above shooting.

Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place or if I could have found this out elsewhere.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Can I just update this and say I'm looking for somewhere less touristy and more shooting oriented as I have an interest in shooting overall and would like to see if its for me or not, without the typical diving in head first.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

Don't know much about Cork unfortunately, but where do you normally reside?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Meath, but I work alot so need to organise this during a weekend away, going to Cork anyway and I've always wanted to try clay pidgeon and .22 target shooting.

I must add i've received a good few pms on this so I just want to say thanks to everyone that responded, much appreciated.

Advertisement