Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SNES for my Laptop

Options
  • 02-12-2007 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hows it going ive seen people playing Street Fighter 2 Turbo and other such brilliant games on their laptop just wondering does anyone here know where i can buy whatever it is that would enable me to play these games on the lapper

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Google Zsnes or Snes9x, and take it from there....

Requests for specific games are not allowed though, so you're on your own there.

Have fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Been running Snes9x for a long time now, never had a problem with it.
    Dunno what it's like for vista compatibility tho.

VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

snes9x is awesome... got me through the long breaks in college. You can connect up over the network to play games also. We'd play 4 person Micro Machines over the network, or if we where in the same lecture room, we'd network together then load up the SNES emulator server on the computer connected to the 6ft projector.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

Been running Snes9x for a long time now, never had a problem with it.
    Dunno what it's like for vista compatibility tho.

VR!

Have it running under Vista at work on my crash machine. Runs fine:D.

To the OP: def get a joypad. Playing emulaters on a keyboard is pain.

Advertisement