Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man city game - who's going?

Options
  • 02-12-2007 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Count me in with our friends Ryanair!! Hopefully a win today and next week and we'll be in top 10 places.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Shane is over Andrew with our mate Andy (doesn't post here). RingoSpur (who we met yesterday, nice to spend the day with you Ian!) is also going.

Alas I have to give it a miss, just off winter leave in work.

Pompey and Goons away next on my horizon.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

You can't be everywhere - thought this would be a good game, not so sure now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

it will be a good game,probably plenty of goals and ups and downs going on recent performances,it must be said we deserved to win yesterday and if we can sort out silly errors we will start winning games.

1 pt from West Ham and Brum sounds pretty bad - City will be pretty tough in my view.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Spurs Clone

I will be there providing my ticket arrives in the post by Friday. How close to the game are tickets recieved over here..? This is first time i've had tics posted, starting to get a small bit worried now. In the MY ACCOUNT section it says status is dispatched so guess they are on the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

I will be there providing my ticket arrives in the post by Friday. How close to the game are tickets recieved over here..? This is first time i've had tics posted, starting to get a small bit worried now. In the MY ACCOUNT section it says status is dispatched so guess they are on the way.

No need to panic. If the ticket doesnt arrive before you travel, let the ticket office know and they will print off duplicate you can collect before the game from the paxton rd ticket window.

Obviously you'll need some ID, ususally the credit card used to purchase the ticket, it's rare but they might insist on more (passport etc..).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Clone, check your private messages.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

likewise ronan. Had a good laugh with yourself and shane on the day despite result. Thanks again for sortin me out with the ticket beside steve and the other lads. I think the coach and horses will become a regular haunt of mine on match days its a great spot.

Oh we badly need a win - this looks like a tough home match to me - especially so soon after Brussels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 steve_thfc

I'll be at this one. Not going to be an easy game at all....

• Advertisement
Advertisement