Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man Up

• 02-12-2007 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

Can someone please post me a link to ROH Man Up?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Kinda hard to do when such a thing does not exist yet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

It says on rohwrestling.com that it started showing on November 30th.

ROH "Man Up" on pay-per-view will debut on Friday, November 30th, on iN DEMAND, The DISH Network and TVN cable systems at an affordable price. Check your local listings for time and channel.

So there must be a video somewhere.

It was two weeks after their last PPV til a video of it surfaced on the internet. Just gotta wait

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Just a quick recap, cos I watched it about a week ago and it's not all crystal clear. And I didn't love it as much as I loved Driven. Meltzer, you ruined it for me!!!

The opener was great. Hero as the uber heel never gets old and Sweeney is the man.
    The NRC vs Resilience best of 3 series wasn't great. Aries vs Richards was the pick of the matches by a mile. The reversals and counter reversals were cool. I still hate Matt Cross and Erick Stevens is getting boring at this stage.

The world title match was nowhere near as good as their effort at Manhattan Mayhem II and Danielson's PPV streak takes a dive after his classic vs McGuinness.

The main event is the tits though. Sick bumps, crazy brawling, old school ladders, more sick bumps, an f*ck off massive ladder, more sick bumps and a sweet finish sum it up pretty well.

For me, it was a let down after the hype it received. The title change is on the next PPV so that should be cool to see. Overall, not as good as the first two PPV's, sadly.

Also,the wrestler goals thing is really annoying. You'll know what I'm on about when you see the show.

• Advertisement

I won't be watching this til after my exams are finished next week, I'm looking forward to it though. Lance Storm wrote a positive column the other day about it here: http://www.thefightnetwork.com/news_detail.php?nid=5626 He was basically a first time viewer and those goals things are aimed at people not familiar to the promotion. UFC does something similar with fighter's strengths and weaknesses, they used to be a bit contrived at times though and I suspect it might be the same with ROH, but I'm sure it still helps people who haven't seen certain wrestlers before (I'm not sure why, but I just thought of a possible Danielson goals thing, "He's got til 5", and it made me laugh)

Advertisement