Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Christmas thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭KingOfFairview

WindSock wrote: »
    The Toy show is on again.

I won't be getting the tree till next week, to early still for decorations :)

did anyone else notice the excruciating Pat Kenny repeatedly called Jerry Seinfeld "Jerry Seinfield"... last year he called a doll of Homer Simpson ~Bart about 5 times until I was clawing my eyes out with sheer depraved hatred for the man....

On a lighter note where do ye think is the most Xmassy place in Dublin? Cafe Bar Deli/Bewleys on Grafton st has a real nice atmosphere about it... as does the Powerscourt centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

Ah, retail Christmasses. How I hated them. Being absolutely wrecked tired on Christmas day thanks to that stupid shop. Not being able to enjoy St. Stephen's night thanks to that stupid shop. Grrrrrrrrrrr. The first Christmas after my retail years was the best ever :D

OK.. who's working Christmas day?
    Not me fortunately (this year) even though I work for a 24/7/365 company - have to work new years day instead.

Spare a thought for those who are though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭RAFC

I just put up my Christmas tree :D- feeling festive already :):)

HAPPY CHRISTMAS ALL :cool::cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Not me fortunately (this year) even though I work for a 24/7/365 company - have to work new years day instead.

Spare a thought? They're the lucky ones. Xmas is a pile of sh1te.

*dusts off my grinch suit*

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Not me, I'm working christmas eve and st stevens day though. I think I'm off new years eve and new years day though.*

*the beauties of having to sort something on one of the managers computers is that you can see the roster for the next couple of weeks. :-)**

**I probably should have printed that out.

aidan24326 wrote: »
    Spare a thought? They're the lucky ones. Xmas is a pile of sh1te.

*dusts off my grinch suit*

Wait till you have kids..;)

Advertisement