Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get...

Options
  • 02-12-2007 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

Could anyone recommend a shop in Dublin or website. For Lingerie (Like La Senza) or jewelry (Like swarovski , silver with white/pink stones). Guess who i am shopping for :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

A good place for lingerie is Brown Thomas, in particular Agent Provocateur (though it would cost about €200 for a bra and pants), they have a website http://www.agentprovocateur.com/ I would be careful buying lingerie as it is difficult to get the right size and style. There are Swarovski shops in Dublin on Grafton Street and Henry Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

Well i have a few bits a pieces already so i dont think ill be spending 200. Any other places that would sell either item ?

Advertisement