Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Belkin router problems?

• 02-12-2007 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

Need some advice here... on eircom broadband, have netopia router(not wireless - 3341) and a wireless belkin router which i now route the connection through to get wireless access... but I get crap wireless access, speed is a little slower but I find I cannot stream video or download large files. Always stops about a third in, and its damn annoying. Are there some settings some settings I need to change or do I simply have a crap router? I notice belkin is not usually in the recommended list. Thanks in advance for any replies

Advertisement