Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comic Book Shop

Options
  • 02-12-2007 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

So I've just recently been told that there's a comic book shop somewhere in Limerick City. Anyone know where it is and how to get there? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭phog

I'm not certain but I think there is one on lower Gerald Griffin St. turn left at the lights on the top of William St and the shop was on the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

phog wrote: »
    I'm not certain but I think there is one on lower Gerald Griffin St. turn left at the lights on the top of William St and the shop was on the right.

Yep, that's the only one i know of. Next door to The Gathering.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

The Gathering

(shudders)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

eroo wrote: »
    The Gathering

(shudders)

Hehe a likeminded person. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

the gathering on gerald griffin st, be warned though to enter ye must be baring the robe of a wizard powered up to at least level 10 or failing that a leather jacket with some sort of black tshirt with a dragon on it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭RPGGAMER

aNYONE play magic the gathering there?

Advertisement