Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Deer preperation DVD's

• 02-12-2007 8:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I was thinking of getting a DVD on deer preperation from field dreeing to prepering the meat cuts.

Anyone have any good suggestions?

Was looking at "deer processing 101" oncabelas for $20.

Any suggestion appreciated.

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭sounder

kerryman12 wrote: »
    Hi All

I was thinking of getting a DVD on deer preperation from field dreeing to prepering the meat cuts.

Anyone have any good suggestions?

Was looking at "deer processing 101" oncabelas for $20.

Any suggestion appreciated.

Regards
    ya i am trying to get it to might be some good tips in it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kerryman12

yea, watched a few clips on youtube and it looks good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

Hows the Kerryman hope your shooting straight i've this dvd and i'm very happy with it cost $20 you'll find it at :
    http://www.wildharvestvideos.com/videos/index.html
    the chef shoots and is a gold medal chef

"WILD GAME Field Care & Cooking"
    Only $19.99 + $3.50 S&H
    Get 225 minutes of mouth-watering recipes, demos and information on one disc. This DVD includes "BIG GAME Butchering Field to Table," "VENISON Cooking Healthy & Tasty" and "VENISON Aging, Smoking and Sausage Making." These are digitally remastered and enhanced complete versions of the original award-winning VHS programs, the most highly acclaimed programs on game care and cooking ever produced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kerryman12

Always Tachleberry ;)

I have this one on order should be here for xmas, I will let you know what it is like

Advertisement