Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much do your wallets bleed in expenses?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

mmm..........

*me remembers the time I drank vodka with Calpol*

was good actually, neede more Calpol to be right but I had no hangover:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

lads i dont know what you mean by buy drinks in the lodge or anywhere down here for that matter last night was the first night id bought a drink in a cub since iv been down here and that was just coz it was my birthday

you dont get searched going in anywere i bring a naggan or a shoulder out with me every night im out dont spend more than 20quid on a night out(50last night)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

rmacm wrote: »
    Try snorting vodka off a spoon

ah jesus be a man and do eyeball shots ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Try snorting vodka off a spoon
    Ouch.
    PeakOutput wrote: »

Ouch X2

I don't think that the Russians/Poles didn't invent vodka to be absorbed any other way than via the alimentary canal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

PeakOutput wrote: »

I have done :) granted I was ****faced at the time and my eye wasn't best pleased with me the next day.
    Ouch.

Ouch X2

I don't think that the Russians/Poles didn't invent vodka to be absorbed any other way than via the alimentary canal!

The snorting isn't that painful at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

The snorting isn't that painful at all.

Isn't that painful?! :rolleyes:

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

My wallet bled today.

Serano's has some of csons hard earned now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Try snorting vodka off a spoon it's good for you believe me......ask Fast_Mover I believe she's seen me do this (actually so has Peteee and kaimera and probably Mossin aswell)
    Oh ya remember that!!:D
    Then ye trying to get me to do it then..pffft, as if!!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

payin for the lodge naaa... using a cloakroom in lodge naa only ever lost one coat there...

as for the paying.. ladies nite on sunday and free for fourth years tuesdays so its all good

nagons the only way to go...

you have to be careful in lodge though i have been searched the odd time there in sayin that very few times in my four years

Advertisement