Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Which Golf GT?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Test6699

Any idea if the 140 gt gol will have ESP as standard. Last years sportline 140 didnt have it but there is a bit of a jump in price this year and hoping it is now stadard as in the rest of europe. The VW site seems to contradict itself and the brochure says all gt sports have ESP. 12 week delivery time for me as well. McCarthy Direct Insurance is good value. I found this year Hibernian was cheapest. 370 euro for a 31 year old including full no claims protection for golf sportline 140

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭alexmcred

As far as I know the 140 only has traction control. It is standard across the range but ESP is only standard in the 170. Think the Dealer asked me did I want it as an option all right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

An extra around the 800eur mark too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭alexmcred

Just to follow up on the insureance thing just got off the phone with insureme.ie They are quoting me 356 fully comp with eagel star. When I rang my broker this morn they wanted 255.28 on top of what I have left to pay on my current premium 170!!!!!. Rang them back and the cheapest she "said" she could come up with was 736.24 (even though their website came in with a quote just over 500). They have just lost my business for good.

Advertisement