Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids Activities For Weekend

Options
  • 02-12-2007 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm living on the north side of Dublin and am looking for some sporting activities or similar for my 3 1/2 yr old son to do at the weekend. I'm getting fed up of bringing him to the parks etc but would really like to get him into some sort of activity that he can interact with other kids and make new friends.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Mawg

When I was that age I was taken down to the countryside every weekend to visit relatives. Used to have a ball playing hurling, chasing etc with my cousins and running around on the farm, learning about the animals, picking spuds and apples. If you have any family out in the countryside I'd highly reccomend visiting them with your kid on the occasional weekend :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

I used to love the play centers, perfect for this time of year when the weather is bad and great for interacting with other kids.

There are loads around, I know of a new one in Airside that looks good.

Advertisement