Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Connell Bridge

Options
  • 02-12-2007 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

Someone's gotten a smack of a 16 Bus, lying there right now. Just hope it's not another fatality.

Sickening the amount of road deaths the past week.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i'm a little worried about scumbags and drunk fools in dublin.. but I'm terrified of dublin bus.

Police & Ambulance were called?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

crowd's gathered and both were called, everyone's gotten off the bus in question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭ODS

Where abouts on the bridge did the accident happen? The new stop on the bridge, on the southbound side, has raised one or two eyebrows....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

There's now a bus stop on O'Connell bridge? What fúcktard came up with that bright idea?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

the bus stop has been there a while but I am told it's on the other side of the bridge anyway.

In fairness though I think the bus stop isn't bad on the bridge as it is

Advertisement