Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guillotines.

Options
  • 02-12-2007 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

North Dublin 3 piece alternative/indie/experemental/rock band.:)

Debut E.P in the recording process, and will be available in the next week or 2. songs will be on our bebo.

we plan on playing many, many many gigs,electric and acoustic shows especially after christmas. More recording to be done fairly early next year too so were gonna be pretty busy.:cool:

check out our page and do join as a fan,check our home recordings (not the best but like i said, there will be good quality recordings in the next week):D:D

http://bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4594718517

thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Rampart

Demos for the E.P have been finished and are up on both our bebo and myspace page.

We will be mastering the tracks for an E.P early in the New year, along w/ relentless gigging and also an appearance on BalconyTV on the 2nd Jan 2008.

so come along and check us out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Rampart

Our Demo "Not As You Knew It" was played on Aiden Lynchs Icon show on Phantom Fm and was also chosen as Demo of the week. you can check the track out on our pages.

Thanks Aiden & Phantom. We luv you very much!

"Not As You Knew It" was played on Phantoms Icon show on the 18th December. Our first appearance on radio!! By no means the last! It was also chosen as Demo Of The Week. Thanks Phantom Luv!

18th December 2007

8-9pm
    Paranoid Visions - Drunken Merry Christmas
    Paul Cleary - The Ghost of Christmas Past
    The Eclectic - Scream
    *DEMO OF THE WEEK:*
    GUILLOTINES - NOT AS YOU KNEW IT
    Sultans of Ping - Ladybug Boy
    Sunshear 1 - Honour Lost
    Star Little Thing - Thinking All Along In One Line
    David Hopkins - Merry Christmas My Love
    My Brother Woody - Hanging Around
    Hoarsebox - No Pants Island
    A Lazarus Soul - Me & Maradona Dunne
    Story of Hair - Winston

Also, gig in Dorans on the 6th January. Its the first of the Garagegigs for 2008.

Advertisement