Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Settings, Networks, SMS Spam, General Info, Helpful Posts

• 03-12-2007 1:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

Okay, again with keeping with the clean up of the forum, I’m going to make one thread with all the links that people need, if you feel you want anything added to this thread please let me know via a Pm.

If your about to ask about Web/Wap/Email/MMS/Bluetooth etc , read the thread here

Again if you need help with settings this should be the first place you look, so you can get directed to the appropriate place. Here is a list of links from previous threads.

Irish Operator Settings [Device Settings / Configurations]

If you are still having connectivity problems feel free to begin a new thread asking for assistance , If anyone would like to add to the above thread , don’t hesitate to Pm one of the moderators of the forum.

Unlocking Phone
    We have a massive thread for this and that can be viewed Here .Only post on this thread , New threads shall be binned and user warned.

Spam Assistance
    This topic has come up lots of times , now we have a thread for your convience.It can be viewed Here

Voicemail
    Before I made a thread about voicemail to help people out , that can be viewed Here , So please read it before starting a new thread , otherwise thread shall be binned and user warned etc.

Third party applications for your phone
    This can be discussed here so again all topics about this subject should be kept in that thread.

Apple iPhone Queries
    There's a new iPhone forum. See here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055508143

Where do I buy a phone online?
    This thread is where it's at - please feel free to add your suggestions to it.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement