Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storm Cinemas Opening Hours

• 03-12-2007 2:05am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey..

Lost my wallet tonight in "Hit Man" (last showing in the cinema) and discovered it a short while ago. Tried calling but no answer. Cancelled all cards and stuff, but would like to get the wallet back as it has all my ID and other personal stuff.

Any idea what time they open at?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Sorry to hear that buddy. Most of the films start showing at about 1 o clock, so I'd start ringing at 11 onwards to be on the safe side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Lost my wallet tonight in "Hit Man" (last showing in the cinema) and discovered it a short while ago.

Glad that you found it again! Post reminds me of the Mini Adventure adverts from earlier this year :p.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

My bad phrasing.. I meant, I discovered it lost only a short while ago :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Think they open around 12, earliest film tyoday is 13.30 so I'd say they'll be in to clean things etc,

as far as I know the ice-cream bar place opens much earlier then when they start showing films

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

All sorted. Thanks lads :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭paul666

Sully wrote: »
    All sorted. Thanks lads :)
    did u find the wallet? did a nice person hand it in with all its contents?

paul666 wrote: »
    did u find the wallet? did a nice person hand it in with all its contents?

Yup. I dont know if it was the cleaners or the couple sitting beside us but they found it. Not sure if theres anything in it, hope so.. going in shortly to get it!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I'm curious if anything is missing from it :)

Everything is still there, thank god! Thanks to the cinema staff or the member of public for being honest and handing it up. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭paul666

Sully wrote: »
    Everything is still there, thank god! Thanks to the cinema staff or the member of public for being honest and handing it up. :)
    now thats good old waterford for ya. 99% of us are kind and honest people.

give yourself a pat on the back whoever was honest enough to hand it in lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement