Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

finglas shooting

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

This thing happens on a regular basis over on the North side. They generally have no sense of morality up there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Bloody amatures, a flesh wound by the sounds of it.
    Binomate wrote: »
    This thing happens on a regular basis over on the North side. They generally have no sense of morality up there.

Funny that. I was talking to the OH the other night and mentioned taking a drive around Finglas some night, a ghoul trip of sorts, to see where people had been shot and possibly even witness a shooting.

I wonder what my chances would be of witnessing something?.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Jonnykitedude

Jesus what part of Dublin are you from Binomate????

Finglas is a great place to live

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

From what I gathered it was just some jumped up little wannbe that got what he deserved, was suppose to have been hassling a few people thinking he was all big so someone decided to knock him down a peg or two.

Nothing wrong with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Mairt wrote: »
    Bloody amatures, a flesh wound by the sounds of it.

Funny that. I was talking to the OH the other night and mentioned taking a drive around Finglas some night, a ghoul trip of sorts, to see where people had been shot and possibly even witness a shooting.

I wonder what my chances would be of witnessing something?.

Extremely slim, lotto odds.

Firstly, you'd have to be in the local pub for the latest one and secondly your wife would have to drive if you want that tipple to hangaround!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭parliament

So the entire north side has no morals? That is some generalisation there man, care to back up your statement?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

parliament wrote: »
    So the entire north side has no morals? That is some generalisation there man, care to back up your statement?
    That is correct. I once went over the north side once, and I saw a man with an ak47 pointing it at a lady and her child. It is common knowledge that north siders have no sense of morality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

That is correct. I once went over the north side once, and I saw a man with an ak47 pointing it at a lady and her child. It is common knowledge that north siders have no sense of morality.

This one time in band camp.......:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Don't feed the troll! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I'm just dying to find out what **** head it was, pack of scum bags around there in fairness, the CYM 'schwerrr', always no good.

Pack of poxy bastards at best, sooner the better they're all away.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Were it not for the law there'd be a hell of a lot more shiitheads getting shot in finglas.I'd start with that little blonde wanker who allways hangs around the shopping centre trying to be a hrd man.He didnt look so hard when he got decked by a security man so he ran indoors instead crying to the shop manager.Useless bunch of wannabe cnunts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Degsy wrote: »
    .I'd start with that little blonde wanker who allways hangs around the shopping centre trying to be a hrd man.He didnt look so hard when he got decked by a security man so he ran indoors instead crying to the shop manager.

HA... would have loved to see that. Tell us more!

Ever see that youtube vid of the happy slapper getting the head punched off him? Yer man who's girlfriend gets a slap is obviously a boxer, fists up, head down, legs apart and SMACK SMACK two fella's on their asses!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

lightening wrote: »
    HA... would have loved to see that. Tell us more!

Ever see that youtube vid of the happy slapper getting the head punched off him? Yer man who's girlfriend gets a slap is obviously a boxer, fists up, head down, legs apart and SMACK SMACK two fella's on their asses!

There's a little prick and a few of his mates who are barred from the shops so they spend their time hanging around outside with thier fag mullets,taunting the security guards and trying to sneak in.This particular day,the guard lost it and slapped the kid across the face,the kid punched him back and got sent flying into the trollies for his troubles.This fat little bitch came along and started saying how she was a witness to the guard "assaulting" the kid so she brough him inside(he was crying at this point) and they ratted the guard out to the manager.I've seen the little wanker a few times since and i'd dearly love to hospitalise him and his crew of dickheads.
    That vid wasnt happy slapping,it was two drunks in russia who hit the bird by mistake and the boyfriend gives them a few solids!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Which shops where these, would loved to have seen that.

Says in the Herald tonight that the man was released after a year of a four year sentence for armed robbery. He was only out a week. Maybe he "helped the gaurds with their enquires" too much and someone wasnt best pleased.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 shaneomck2010

any get me gud decent green a box :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Eh... wha?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement