Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present for fella

Options
  • 03-12-2007 3:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey All,

I have a boyfriend of 11 months......big into music (he's 29 btw), but he has everything! What do I do?!?

list of things, I know he has:
    ipod (about two years old and most treasured possesion)
    speakers & accessories for the ipod
    every dvd and cd he likes
    subscriptions to music sites
    a wii - with every game he wants - and accessories.

I'm really at a dead end here. I've asked him does he need anything..he said no. I cant buy him jewellery or aftershave - doesn't wear it. Not very adventurous with clothes. Doesn't drive either and not big into sports

Please, Please help......thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

If the ipod is about two years old it is probably one of the older models. If its his most treasured possession you could get him either one of the newer models (Touch) or one with more storage space ?

Whats your budget ?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

thanks,

Budget about 200€ - can the music be tranferred with little hassle?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Shouldnt be a problem as long as he has all the corresponding MP3's. If you want more technical details you could ask on the Portable Media Players forum, they'll set you straight (If you want to remain anon start the thread here, PM one of the mods and well move it across for you, just be aware you cant reply without logging in).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭milli

How about tickets to a gig/show? Would he be into that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

thanks,

How about an acoustic guitar?....if he likes the music?....

You could also get a cheapish keyboard that he can plug into a computer
    and play?....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

thanks,

It's very easily done. I recently upgraded my ipod to the new ipod classic. Its just a matter of transferring all the songs that he would already have on itunes onto the new ipod.

You can get the new ipod classic 80gb for €250

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

i think he likes a nice present im nearly certain of it

Advertisement