Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extending Oz holiday visa

Options
  • 03-12-2007 3:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm in Oz ere at the moment and loving it! I've now reached the 6 months point and am considering my options to stay on for another year or so. I have been offered sponsorship by a few agencies but the fact that you have to work for that agency for the duration of the sponsorship doesnt really appeal. At the moment i'm doin software testing work on 3 month contracts, take a bit of time off and then back again. works for me! The sponorship I dont think would allow this as you cannot be out of work for so long and its very expensive too. Anybody out there know of any other ways around this?

(I know about the whole fruit picking thing and would probably do it if I was really stuck but I dont see the point in it really! :D)

Advertisement