Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sequin Underwear

• 03-12-2007 8:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Came accross these in urban outfitters!!

Would you honestly wear these!!

In the shop they had them on the manequin over a pair of skinny jeans!!

I just had to post this!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Well you wouldn't want to wear them as underwear, sequins could get in places you really don't want them to get :eek:

Otherwise over jeans or tights like that, looks so stupid. :rolleyes:But as with everything else there'll be some eejit that thinks that looks great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭pheby

MayMay wrote: »
    Well you wouldn't want to wear them as underwear, sequins could get in places you really don't want them to get :eek:

Otherwise over jeans or tights like that, looks so stupid. :rolleyes:But as with everything else there'll be some eejit that thinks that looks great!

Theres always one isnt there!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

pheby wrote: »
    Theres always one isnt there!!

I think im that one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

I can picture it now....

**sudder**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭pixietrixie

dancor wrote: »
    I think im that one :D

:) yeah right!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Nastiness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I have sequin undies...they aren't that sequinny though...they're just dotted over the material here and there...they do come off and get left behind in beds and such though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,905 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Expect them in Barcode by early Jan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Expect them in Barcode by early Jan
    XXI by new years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

It's Urban Outfitters... it must be ironic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭pheby

simu wrote: »
    It's Urban Outfitters... it must be ironic.

Please explain?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

I saw a picture of Sienna Miller in them about a month or so ago, I'm thinking thats when it all kicked off?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Jeez they look interesting in a nightmare kinda way..yup must be the whole Sienna thing again...her wearing the knickers while filming Factory girl.. (anyone seen it by the way?) Fecks sake tho, if I saw anyone wearing those on a night out I'd piss myself laughing at them...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Oh god, those things are awful!!

haha, that's my christmas outfit sorted then!!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭-aboutagirl-

My friend snapped wearing them on a night out in London....http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/page/storelocator

fecks sake...

Advertisement