Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos Extra - when is it opening?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Oh argos..how I love you so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭ike

Will be one of the few Argos Stores where you will be able to park close to the doors, handy if you have to lug out bigger items

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭patrickc

its opening tomorrow so...

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭car

Does anyone know the store code of Argos Carlow? Can seem to find it in the new book. Plus I asked the girl in the shop today and she didnt have a clue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭patrickc

car wrote: »
    Does anyone know the store code of Argos Carlow? Can seem to find it in the new book. Plus I asked the girl in the shop today and she didnt have a clue.

I see it on the drop down menu for checking and reserving but not on the store locator bit, the one that has the codes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

the store number is 4130....there is a misprint in the back of the catalogue but this is due to admin error....its wat the store number was origanally supposed to be....3 years ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

there out of stock of lots of items already! is that because of huge success or only stocking the more expensive options of products?

i have bought a few items in argos and each one had a cheaper version which was out of stock since the carlow store opened! and could not be got from any other store as "they are in stock elsewhere but we cant get them delivered from kilkenny or waterford!" and there was no system in place to order or reserve these items.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

foggy_lad wrote: »
    there out of stock of lots of items already! is that because of huge success or only stocking the more expensive options of products?

i have bought a few items in argos and each one had a cheaper version which was out of stock since the carlow store opened! and could not be got from any other store as "they are in stock elsewhere but we cant get them delivered from kilkenny or waterford!" and there was no system in place to order or reserve these items.

There was trouble with deliveries coming from england, the bad weather among other things.....the stock will be arriving.

As for stock in other stores, Argos wont get items delivered from other stores although you can reserve the stock in any store for any store. The system is in place in Carlow.

Advertisement