Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pyramat S2500W Gaming chair

Options
  • 03-12-2007 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.pyramat.com/s2500w-wireless-sound-rocker.asp

Hi All,

I'm thinking about getting one of these, does anyone have one? I'd be interested in reviews and information about how to get them in Ireland, Argo have the S2000 version, which is wired, but I'd prefer the wireless chair. Any info appreciated.

thanks,
    tbh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

well, I got one anyway :)

The wireless versions are available in PC World for €150.

Review: The seat itself isn't as big as I thought it would be, and until you get the hang of it, feels quite small. Then you realise you have to sit right in the middle and it's very comfortable. The sound is very good, very deep bass right in the small of your back - Halo 3 is awesome! and it has a lead for your MP3 player. I found, however, that the wireless is less than great. It's an FM transmitter and there is a lot of static. Wired, it's great. So I'd reccomend one, but don't pay the extra for the wireless.

Advertisement