Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Will Cypha

Options
  • 03-12-2007 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

Just had this roll into the forecourt, seriously, what kind of deficiency causes someone to buy a car that not only looks like this, but has the name 'Will Cypha' across the back of it? One thing's for sure, the owner will never be able to get a decent trade in for it!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_WiLL#WiLL_Cypha

toyota_will_cypha_17057.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

It's based on the MkI Yaris afaik.

Someone looking to grab people's attention such as advertising a certain type of business might be interested.

You see alot of Smart city cars painted in silly colours and with logos all over them.

Same goes for the Beetle and MINI retro fitted with red bull cans on the back:

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/43/VW_New_Beetle_Red_Bull_Międzyzdroje2.JPG/677px-VW_New_Beetle_Red_Bull_Międzyzdroje2.JPG[/IMG]

RTEmagicC_New_Mini_1.jpg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

bazz26 wrote: »
    Someone looking to grab people's attention such as advertising a certain type of business might be interested.

Hadn't thought about that, one good use for it I suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

now, now ...some people just like to be different / drive something else than the masses of sheep out there.

Something like this does get you as much attention (if that's what you're after) as some supercar at the fraction of the cost :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

I saw one of these the other day actually in the VRO in Cork. Looks a bit silly tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

maidhc wrote: »
    I saw one of these the other day actually in the VRO in Cork. Looks a bit silly tbh.

Must have been the same one so, this had a high reg number !

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

well, its not all that bad, its not to my taste but i remember when the first yaris came out and it was the first of the "fatboy" looking small cars, i thought it was the ugliest car ive ever seen but as styles change your opinion dose aswell. that one has a hint of suzuki swift/BMW mini about it.,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

I wonder if anyone has imported a Daihatsu Naked into this country yet? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I like the Will Cypha, not enough to own one of course. When I saw a Ford Ka or a Renault Megane for the first time, I thought they looked weird too.

I wonder if anyone has imported a Daihatsu Naked into this country yet? :D

I think importing a Daihatsu with clothes on is shame enough for most:D

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

colm_mcm wrote: »
    When I saw a Ford Ka for the first time, I thought they looked weird too.

The Ka still looks wrong imo. The rear wheels are too close to the end of the car. It looks like it had a bad shunt and the whole rear axle is about to come off the back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Stekelly wrote: »
    The Ka still looks wrong imo. The rear wheels are too close to the end of the car. It looks like it had a bad shunt and the whole rear axle is about to come off the back.
    Ka looks ok to me now. Megane still looks wrong, as do all those CCs, starting with 206CC. They look backways, sort of, or something.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

and that new convertable focus, that is just wrong and no amount of time will make that good looking.,

vtec wrote: »
    and that new convertable focus, that is just wrong and no amount of time will make that good looking.,

I think they tried to camoflage the back by making it slightly resemble the Consul Capri. Of course it didn't work, they should have given it tailfins tbh! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,013 ✭✭✭Wossack

immediately thought of the smart roadster (think its called?)

04-roadster-f3q-s.jpg

Advertisement