Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

how does it work if i got my full driving test date but couldnt go

Options
  • 03-12-2007 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

i got my test date months back but rang up and told them i couldnt go as at the time my car got robbed and thought id wait till i get the money together for a car again till i go for it, now i have and i dont know how to go about it, can anyone help me please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

pamc25 wrote: »
    i got my test date months back but rang up and told them i couldnt go as at the time my car got robbed and thought id wait till i get the money together for a car again till i go for it, now i have and i dont know how to go about it, can anyone help me please.

pamc25 - I realise that that was your first post but I would appreciate it if you showed some respect to readers of you post with appropriate use of spelling, grammar, syntax and upper case letters. This isn't bebo.com. :)

A poorly written post will generally get few replies as most people will give up as soon as they begin reading. ;)

Now, here it is again.

Q. Several months ago I arranged a driving test but was forced to cancel it. How do I arrange another?

A. Apply online here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Q. Several months ago I arranged a driving test but was forced to cancel it. How do I arrange another?

A. Apply online here.

Unless he canceled it more tan 10 days in advance , in which case he would have been put to the back of the queue for a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

jhegarty wrote: »
    Unless he canceled it more tan 10 days in advance , in which case he would have been put to the back of the queue for a new one.
    Very true! I got the impression from the post that he/she had abandoned it altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 pamc25

pamc25 - I realise that that was your first post but I would appreciate it if you showed some respect to readers of you post with appropriate use of spelling, grammar, syntax and upper case letters. This isn't bebo.com. :)

A poorly written post will generally get few replies as most people will give up as soon as they begin reading. ;)

Now, here it is again.

A. Apply online here.
    how rude the way you talked about what i said everyone talks different but i am thankful of the link you put on this,thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,023 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

pamc25 wrote: »
    how rude the way you talked about what i said everyone talks different

Unless you're speak in monotone, without any pauses, and you dictated your post using speech-to-text software, I don't see how the way you speak stops you from putting in the odd capital letter and full stop to make it easier for us to read and respond to your post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

According to your profile, you're 25, not 12. If you expect people to be helpful to you, but can't be bothered putting in the effort to talk like an adult in return, then you don't have much right to complain. For the record, I thought Wishbone Ash was quite polite in his reply to you.

Advertisement