Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Nuvi 300 charge time

• 03-12-2007 1:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭

My Nuvi 300 seems to die very quickly when on battery, however, as there's no battery indicator visible while charging, I don't know how long to charge it for.
    For example, after charging it for about 3 hours last night it survived for about 30 mins in the car this morning before dying, despite showing full battery when swtiched on at first. I've only just got it so do I need to charge it over night or something like that, to give a full charge?

The reviews say 4-6 hours is the norm on a full charge but I'm lucky to get a fraction of that.

Also, just out of interest, the new maps when launched, come on DVD. Do you just hook up your GPS to your PC and put the DVD in the drive for them to update?

Thanks!

Advertisement