Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey Good Lookin'

Options
  • 03-12-2007 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so you've gone all out on a dress thats to die for and spent 3 days in front of a mirror, what for?

If you're planning on going to the Boards Christmas Beers then why not get up and throw out a tune .... no point in putting in the effort and not having the spotlight shone on you?!

Gwan, click it: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055190251

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Not Found
    The requested URL /vbulletin/showt...p was not found on this server.
    Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.boards.ie Port 80

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Good catch ... fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Seriously Ladies! This is for charity .... think of the children!! Where are your maternal instincts?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

6th wrote: »
    think of the children!! Where are your maternal instincts?

Maybe they went on the boat to hollyhead?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Don't be pimping your wares here.... feck off back to the ghost buster lounge :p

on a serious note was thinking about doing it for the laugh!!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

oh the lure of karaoke is strong..like a sirens call.

christmas party same night tho.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

6th wrote: »
    Ok so you've gone all out on a dress thats to die for and spent 3 days in front of a mirror, what for?
    I didnt even do that at my wedding. What colour's your dress 6th?
    If you're planning on going to the Boards Christmas Beers then why not get up and throw out a tune .... no point in putting in the effort and not having the spotlight shone on you?!
    I cant make it, which is probably just as well, as Im tone deaf. But have lots of fun, dears.

PS anyone giving odds on I Will Survive being on the playlist?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I'm putting a lot of effort into my costume for the evening... still have to get a few things... oooh... time is running short...

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭MLE

I definitely can't go... Im a bit of a cinderella you see. Ill have to stay home as my man wouldnt want me going out. ;(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

I'm putting a lot of effort into my costume for the evening... still have to get a few things... oooh... time is running short...

that is a very impressive sig/avatar combo you've got going on there.

in fact, i may just steal it for another board and get rid of the boardidol thing... >.>

(did you see elsie? did you dance with her?)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Ladies, if you're coming to the beers/boards idol, please sponsor me as I will be singing. I won't be arriving until late in the evening so Jimeatsmenu will be gooing around with my sponsorship card.

Would appreciate the support! Think of the children!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

MLE wrote: »
    I definitely can't go... Im a bit of a cinderella you see. Ill have to stay home as my man wouldnt want me going out. ;(

If you ever went out he'd probably turn into a pumpkin... oh wait... I think that process has already started...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

LadyJ wrote: »
    Ladies, if you're coming to the beers/boards idol, please sponsor me as I will be singing. I won't be arriving until late in the evening so Jimeatsmenu will be gooing around with my sponsorship card.

Would appreciate the support! Think of the children!!!

Meant to say to you earlier when i saw you post about this somehwere else (probably in BGRH). I'll def sponsor you. I'll look out for Jimeatsmenu. He looks like my bro actually so shouldn't be too hard to find!

watna wrote: »
    Meant to say to you earlier when i saw you post about this somehwere else (probably in BGRH). I'll def sponsor you. I'll look out for Jimeatsmenu. He looks like my bro actually so shouldn't be too hard to find!

Wohoo! My first, I mean, just one of many people dying to sponsor me!

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

LadyJ i'll definately sponsor you... gotta look out for our own!

Cheers Jules!

Aww, you guys! *Blows nose*

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭MLE

If you ever went out he'd probably turn into a pumpkin... oh wait... I think that process has already started...

Cheeky! and I thought I was all anonymous!

Advertisement