Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you remove my bans for the following forums

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yes, I can infact remove all your bans. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I actually dont think this guy should be banned for personal abuse .... LPP, go check out the Thunderdome!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Please don't ever siteban this guy, he's either the best troll I've ever seen or the evil comic genius equivalent of Pighead.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

icon_uhoh.gif

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Try using sentences, words or even letters to describe your thoughts on an issue instead of hotlinking to some stupid emoticon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Oh ban him already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I can see a siteban in the tea-leaves and in the rune stones I cast. It's written in the stars and in your horoscope
    ...it's written on the wind, it's everywhere I go, so if you really love me, come on and let it sho...oh, wait! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Why are you bringing travellers into this. My wifes a buffer.
    Then you should be well aware of the smell issue I mentioned earlier.
    And you , my friend, are the type of person who rims the teachers and boss's choccy star, getting one over on your colleagues, i.e. not to be trusted.
    Indeed, nothing nicer than a crunchy bit from an unwashed bum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Lazers pew pew

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Try using sentences, words or even letters to describe your thoughts on an issue instead of hotlinking to some stupid emoticon.

freaked.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Just site ban him now and get it over with. Given his attitude it won't be long anyway.

seamus wrote: »
    Then you should be well aware of the smell issue I mentioned earlier.

see this is what i dont get

i get site banned from Limerick Forum as I gave my honest assesment of the beautiful view from the Quality Hotel.
    I get banned for derogatory comments towards travellers yet you seem to have carte blanche just cos you're a mod

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

i get site banned from Limerick Forum as I gave my honest assesment of the beautiful view from the Quality Hotel.
    I get banned for derogatory comments towards travellers yet you seem to have carte blanche just cos you're a mod

I think you'll find that he isnt taking your comments seriously hence his reply

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It's nothing to do with him being a mod, it's all to do with you being a muppet. There are some very simple rules on this site so if you can't follow them, piss off and stop annoying us, we don't want you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

6th wrote: »
    I actually dont think this guy should be banned for personal abuse .... LPP, go check out the Thunderdome!
    cornbb wrote: »
    Please don't ever siteban this guy, he's either the best troll I've ever seen or the evil comic genius equivalent of Pighead.

+1 to both of these. I've lolled several times while reading this thread. Actually lols too.
    Ibid wrote: »
    Oh ban him already.
    gandalf wrote: »
    Just site ban him now and get it over with. Given his attitude it won't be long anyway.

No! Troll he may be, but he's a damn good one. With remarkably good spelling for a troll.

It's like watching Big Brother* or something, and the really annoying loud pain in the ass person gets voted off. Then you realise how dull the house is without them.

*Not that I'd ever watch it, but it's the first thing that came to mind.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Are you calling us dull?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

No, I'm just calling you dull, AC.

:p

Well in fairness, I don't ever remember cutting anyone, unless of course it was with my razor sharp wit. :D

Faith wrote: »
    No! Troll he may be, but he's a damn good one. With remarkably good spelling for a troll.

It's like watching Big Brother* or something, and the really annoying loud pain in the ass person gets voted off. Then you realise how dull the house is without them.

*Not that I'd ever watch it, but it's the first thing that came to mind.

this man speaketh the sense, how do i go about becoming a mod, i feel i may be ying to the boring farts yang

this man speaketh the sense, how do i go about becoming a mod, i feel i may be ying to the boring farts yang

You have to take the amp test.
    amp wrote:
    Ah yes Mr. Engine, thank you for your offer. If could just answer the following questions:

1. Do you have experience in a leadership position (manager in McDonalds doesn't count)?

2. Do you often have maniacal thoughts of world domination?

3. Do you often arrive home late at night, drunk out of your skull, go on to the boards and have the urge to call people names and then give out tons of karma, before puking up on your keyboard?

4. Do you wear a tin-foil hat?

5. Can you speak fluent |33t5p3@k?

6. Have you taped up your windows to prevent sunlight from obscuring your monitor?

7. Can your trouser legs be easily rolled up?

8. Do you feel that somehow you are out of place and that somewhere there is a group of people that feel the same and that you can relate to and find some meaning in the world without the need for worldly goods?

Thank you for your time, please send your application, along with your worldly goods to:

Dianetics International,
    Abbey Street,
    Dublin 1.

Best of luck.

P.S. Faith is a woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

what attitude??
    As i said, i dont know why i was banned from PI, only ever posted once there, offering my advice to a woman who was experiencing , how you say, dryness during intercourse
    You'd swear some of the mods were priests according to their reaction of my post

Yep I banned you a month ago.
    I did pm you about your ban and you did pm me about removing it but you didn't show any remorse or understanding of what you did wrong.
    Thaedydal wrote:
    you are banned from the personal issues forum for one month for unhelp posting.
    The personal issues forum is the most strictly moderated forum on the site, when your accesses is restored read the charter and abide by the rules.

Thaed
    can you remove my ban, month is up

I was waiting to see if you would contact me again and in a more civil fashion but I guess you failed and as per an Admins instruction I will not be lifting your ban.

Oh and just for the record I like my bra's and have never burned one, I am infact a Priestess and I am Bisexual not a lesbian.

Have a nice life.

6th wrote: »

Really 6th his incorrect statements were just that I certainly don't consider them abusive just ill mannered and ill informed like him.

• Advertisement

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Yep I banned you a month ago.
    I did pm you about your ban and you did pm me about removing it but you didn't show any remorse or understanding of what you did wrong.

I was waiting to see if you would contact me again and in a more civil fashion but I guess you failed and as per an Admins instruction I will not be lifting your ban.

Oh and just for the record I like my bra's and have never burned one, I am infact a Priestess and I am Bisexual not a lesbian.

Have a nice life.

so hang on, you banned me, i PM'd you asking to remove my ban, did you want me on bended knees apologising.
    i didnt see anything wrong in my comment. its even rumoured the OP junked out on Starburst extra juicy to get the old saliva levels up. I take it you havent seen ''Cocks in Frocks IV - Granny's a tranny''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I don't think stupidity and disrespect for others is one bit funny tbh.

As per Thaed's comment above, which I agree with in totality...
    you didn't show any remorse or understanding of what you did wrong.

...I'm starting to wonder if you should be left back into adverts at all.

so hang on, you banned me, i PM'd you asking to remove my ban, did you want me on bended knees apologising.

Civility and punctuation would have been a good start.
    i didnt see anything wrong in my comment. its even rumoured the OP junked out on Starburst extra juicy to get the old saliva levels up.

The advice to "gob on her gee" wasn't helpful.
    I take it you havent seen ''Cocks in Frocks IV - Granny's a tranny''

Why did you have a staring role ?

r3nu4l wrote: »
    I can see a siteban in the tea-leaves and in the rune stones I cast. It's written in the stars and in your horoscope
    ...it's written on the wind, it's everywhere I go, so if you really love me, come on and let it sho...oh, wait! :o

I prefer cartomancy or haruspicy/extispicy myself.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Is it too late to add another contender to the Muppet of the Year poll?

The advice to "gob on her gee" wasn't helpful.

i think it was ''lugger on his cock''

gobbing on her gee dead.gif

/slaps thigh in laughter.

i think it was ''lugger on his cock''

gobbing on her gee dead.gif

indeed it was
    lugger on his cock before he horses it into you

Oh should have I have said " gobbing on her gowl" ?

Thaedydal wrote: »
    indeed it was

Oh should have I have said " gobbing on her gowl" ?

thats way too graphic, mine is eloquent sounding at least
    i find not many girls like getting a mouthful.
    cant speak for the girls you know though hehe.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

:D

Hilarious

Advertisement