Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you remove my bans for the following forums

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

My, so original.

We've never seen this before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

...I'm starting to wonder if you should be left back into adverts at all.

I don't think he cares :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Lazers pew pew

of course i care, but what i was banned for was pathetic
    they say i posted my number ( i didnt)
    one off the cuff remark about travellers and their pie-balds defecating outside The Quality Hotel and one very informative comment on pre-coital lubrication

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Stop telling pork pies.

You posted it on thread, edited it subsequently-That's one.

You threadspoiled on a number of occasions-That's two.

You argued with a mod in thread-That's three.

You were infracted by one of my colleagues for chopping and changing your asking price on whatever shitbox you were trying to sell-That's four.

I must have been in good humour to only have removed your access for a fortnight...

edit:http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055187930 refers.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Lazers pew pew: Are you a member of the travelling community, or is it just your wife?

• Advertisement

of course i care, but what i was banned for was pathetic
    they say i posted my number ( i didnt)
    one off the cuff remark about travellers and their pie-balds defecating outside The Quality Hotel and one very informative comment on pre-coital lubrication

yeah, it's a good one, but i heard it all before tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

Why are you bringing travellers into this. My wifes a buffer.

Well done on giving me a giggle mate, but your one slip up..... a buffer is someone who conforms to society, house, school, job etc.

back to the giggles........ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

:D to this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Why did you have a staring role ?

Ohh no she di'int! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

oleras wrote: »
    Well done on giving me a giggle mate, but your one slip up..... a buffer is someone who conforms to society, house, school, job etc.

back to the giggles........ :D

I think that was the point. He was saying his wife isn't a traveller so why is everyone bringing it up. Using a traveller phrase to describe this does show some troll talent but changing prices in a for sale thread is below the belt. Overall 2/10.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dRNk SAnTA

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Yep I banned you a month ago.
    I did pm you about your ban and you did pm me about removing it but you didn't show any remorse or understanding of what you did wrong.

I was waiting to see if you would contact me again and in a more civil fashion but I guess you failed and as per an Admins instruction I will not be lifting your ban.

Not that I have any experience of dealing with bannings but is this not a bit much? You basically extended his ban indefinitely and didn't even tell him? Is it any wonder he's had to come on here to ask whats going on?

I think this guy is hilarious.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

dRNk SAnTA wrote: »
    Not that I have any experience of dealing with bannings but is this not a bit much? You basically extended his ban indefinitely and didn't even tell him? Is it any wonder he's had to come on here to ask whats going on?

I think this guy is hilarious.

To be fair, he was warned on this thread his ban was to be extended due to his bad attitude.

He deserved it, his comments are funny sure. Thing is, you will find most people are laughing at him and not with him. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

no, im laughing at the comments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

Mr Pew Pew, Your are a legend.

I haven't laughed like that in days.

I tip my hat to you :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Seriously Lazers Pew Pew ...... Legend!

emot-tip-wink.gif

so where are we on the removal of bannings? whistling.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

What part of this don't you get, one of the Admins (i.e. owners) of this site said your bans aren't going to be lifted. You're not getting unbanned. You have no manners and despite all these "you're a legend" posts here in support of your behaviour, there is no excusing it.

So thats a maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Maybe not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭The Chessplayer

Perhaps this case should be referred to a higher authority, namely the Court of The Chessplayer. Many a dispute is brought before The Chessplayer, for his wisdom is widely known, although his choice of punishments may be somewhat unorthodox - such as the public street floggings.

• Advertisement

Just received an ifraction from Kharn for ''Being a spanner'' icon_frown.gif

One mans spanner is another mans tool yeah.gif

I may just delete myself from boards.ie
    i'm just not appreciated here anymore

Dont turn this into a "feel sorry for me" thread you wuss! Stay funny or I'm gonna come find you!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

...stay funny?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

i'm just not appreciated here anymore

You can't delete yourself from boards

Feel free to remove yourself from boards.ie though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Don't do it laser !! Someone attempted this back in '03, and it seems their poor tormented web-soul now haunts the telephone exchange at Dromahair in darkest Leitrim. The whole deletion idea is scary enough, but LEITRIM ?
    Brrrrrrr !!

I thought Birr was in Offaly?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

6th wrote: »
    I thought Birr was in Offaly?

I hear its a cold place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Duiske wrote: »
    Don't do it laser !! Someone attempted this back in '03, and it seems their poor tormented web-soul now haunts the telephone exchange at Dromahair in darkest Leitrim. The whole deletion idea is scary enough, but LEITRIM ?
    Brrrrrrr !!

Oi! What's with the Leitrim-bashing? I'll have you know most of our exchanges don't support broadband, never mind web-souls (well, maybe at 33Kbps). :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,634 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

funny stuff! This guy should MC TCN and the thunderdome! He could start his own PI thread there.

On a more serious note tho, this is what makes me laugh. They guy posted his comments and it didnt agree with quite a number of people yet he has managed to envoke a number of replies from those who dislike him. Why is it so important to get the last word in?

Dev's post was to the point, case closed. If you dont want to continue the troll train then dont post!

Lazers pew pew, i have a problem too embarrassing for PI. I get sweaty hands when talking to women, any advice?

• Advertisement

Go to Saudi Arabia and steal a book. Get Caught. Repeat. Problem solved.

Advertisement