Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW Transporter Door

Options
  • 03-12-2007 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    A mate of mine had his 98 VW Transporter booked for an NCT today.
    While giving it the once over and cleaning it this morning......THE SIDE DOOR FELL OFF!!!!!
    I kid you not. It was held on with feck all anyway as he had to rip it off recently as he'd locked his keys in it (muppet)
    He rang up the NCT place and told them he had a test booked but the door had just fallen off his van....the guy asked in a sleepy voice "so do you want to cancel????"
    My mate just laughed and asked him what his chances of passing the NCT with no door on the bloody van
    Anyway, where would be the best place to pick up a door for this thing?
    Preferably near Galway
    Any help would be cool

HB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

I shouldn't think it needs a new door. It probably just needs to be re-hung properly and might need some tiny bit replaced in the mechanics / locking mechanism.

Advertisement