Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursing in UL!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

Hooly22 wrote: »
    Well.... i wan't sure if you meant... easy as in a slut (can i use that word no?) or as having an easy job...

He means easy as in a slut (although a harsh way to say it), sweetcheeks.:cool:

Nurses have a reputation for being easy, in and out of college. It's a blanket statement which only holds true 3/4 of the time though. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭girlwitcurls

Nurses have a reputation for being easy, in and out of college. It's a blanket statement which only holds true 3/4 of the time though. :p

i beg to differ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Hi,

I'm just your friendly neighbourhood janitor. I'd like to ask everyone from here onwards to refrain from commenting on the perceived perception of nurses. It's not relevent regardless if you know x, y or z who did x, y, or z.

So in conclusion, I'd like this thread to contain info for the OP before otacon dragged the thread down.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

and how would you know this??? have you had the experience to back up your disrespectful claim????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Hooly22 wrote: »
    Anyone know what nursing is like in your college, and whats the college like itself?

Hey, hey wait a minute!

I was answering the OPs question. I [and you for that matter] know some nurses who did the course she was on about. I was relating their experience, as they had told me.

Now stop sullying my good name!

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

and how would you know this??? have you had the experience to back up your disrespectful claim????

Nah, I was only messing. I'm a comp syser myself, sure them nurses won't even go near us. :( :P

But seriously, I was joking - no offense attended.

Nursing being promiscuous is just a popular stereotype throughout society.

As for nursing, how do you feel about nursing practice without pay? I think this is the one big downfall of the course, and really needs to be addressed (everyone should receive at least some type of allowance).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

well i find nurses and teachers fairly easy tbh havnt been with a nurse from ul but i have in dublin and teachers everywhere just seem to be that bit easier

im sure it has to do with being in a mostly female enviroment for most of the day

i hasten to add i dont think its a bad thing either

note to self, find out when/were nurses class party is

Advertisement